02 September 2018

1. Had a deep conversation with S about our future

2. It's funny and we're blessed at the same time for whatever things that have happened to us

3. He mentioned about his ideal world and we both know the we're the opposite of each other

4. I never had one. Not even ambitious in life. I have no goals. I just want to live my life to the fullest and be happy with whatever things I had.

5. If I had one, my ideal world would be, having a good life surrounded by my loved ones.

6. It feels great to have a heart-to-heart talk with S

7. Ada satu ruang feminin di dalam S yang buat saya jatuh sayang berkali-kali, tak pernah serik untuk jatuh lagi

8. Saya masih menganggur 

9. Currently waiting for miracle to happen

10. Planning to do something crazy such as applying back to TKM just because I've been missing my kids a lot these days


No comments: