23 April 2016

Road to Graduation / A little advice.


La yukallifullah hunafsan illa wusa'ha (2:286)

1. I asked Allah to give me strength, He test me with this kinda test in order to make me stronger.

2. Final year, second semester. Another few more weeks to final. 3 months of short semester and I'll be free. (May Allah ease my journey), Amin!

3. Someone came out to me out of nowhere and asked am I having depression. That is somehow funny. You don't simply go and ask strangers on their personal problems kan? Knowing your background I know that you should at least build a good rapport in order to ask that kinda question.

4. I'm not mad. I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable. Blog is usually a place I can write anything I feel. But nah, not anymore. Rasa macam diperhatikan pula sebab saya tak pernah pula tell anyone (yang saya tak kenal) about my 'secret' place, here. Unless...hehe

5. Don't stalk someone past and be friend with them just for your own good. Tak, just don't do it. It's awkward.

6. Girl, I know what had happen. I have the instinct. If you like someone and he doesn't like you as much as you do. Move on and find your true happiness.

7. The eternal happiness ni kau akan rasa bila kau letak Tuhan dalam hati. Benda benda lain kau letak dekat tangan, that kinda happiness yang takkan jamin kebahagian kau. Sebab bahagia dunia ni pinjaman je.

8. Entah bila bila Tuhan boleh tarik pergi mak ayah, kawan baik, kekasih (walaupun aku selalu takut hilang mak ayah, kawan baik dan kekasih). Yelah, orang orang yang kita sayang gila kan? Tapi tengok balik, sayang Lillahitaala ke sebab kau nak bergantung pada dorang, atau entahla, kau kenal diri sendiri lagi.

9. Sebab tu kita kena bersedia. Percayalah, I've gone through a series of heartbreaks before. And I survived! (not really) haha.

10. Sabr dan redha. Dua benda ni tak senang tapi kalau kebergantungan kau hanya pada Tuhan, kau akan okay. Yakin pada Dia dan teruskan hidup.

11. Jangan ambil hati, ambil yang baik, yang tak baik kau tinggalkan kat sini.

12. Bila rasa tak seronok, baca ayat ayat cinta dari Tuhan. Tadabbur Quran.

13. And to answer the question whether I'm having depression or not, I don't know, my last post seems like I've been gone through hell kan? Perempuan. I would say, biasalah tu. I'm too content with sadness but no the an extend of having depression.

14. I should have said thank you on the first place.

15. So, yeah, thank you, girl.

(94: 5-6) :)

No comments: