07 October 2017

A random October post.

1. Berkali-kali rasa nak berhenti kerja. My management teams, sucks! Tapi berkali-kali juga terfikir hal anak-anak. Dua tiga hari asyik mimpi pasal anak-anak ja

2. I have a serious attachment issue

3. If I love something or someone, I would love hard. And that's just me

4. I love my kids. Tak tahu nak cakap macam mana tapi seeing them grow, rasa touched sangat. Macam, 'alahai, anak teacher.. dulu tahu melalak je, sekarang dah pandai bawa diri.'

5. I just love kids. They are like a tiny little monsters. Annoying! But can be lovely at the same time.

6. Two of my BFF are counting days! So we had the Last Fling Before the Ring kinda party (not really). We didn't managed to get a boobs or penis cake (joking!) not even a bubble party (?) I was just trying to look naughty but yeaaaa right. Tak jadi kan?

7. I was very excited to share about my friends wedding and how busy I am right now to my partner

8. He said, 'sabar ya' :)

9. I'm glad that I'm happy

10. I appreciate that someone would still want to fight for me, for the relationship, for us, eventough we have been through shits.

11. We have learnt our lesson and hopefully we're now better.

12. Let's just keep on fighting.


Miluju tebe, boo. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhuhu.

itulah kehidupan.

semoga berjaya.