10 April 2018

Random shits

Did I tell you that I've started a new job in a new place and new environment? Did I tell you that my principal at school is entah macam mana nak cakap lah.

Today she shouted at me and throw her phone on the table. Just because she felt that I didn't respect her authority. I just said that I'm going to refer my problem to the upper management, then she suddenly mengamuk and said "I MADE THE DECISION HERE".

I feel like laughing my ass off. WHAT THE HELL WOMAN? Chill lah. As I keep calm, she's getting more furious. I know she got power but okay lah. I nak refer to a better person then kenapa you marah sangat ni?

Duh.

I feel good right after. Keluar bilik dia, I smiled and sambung buat kerja.

Knowing me, I would burst into tears right after being scolded for such reason. But now, I am so proud of myself. Did I just answered her back calmly? She and her emotional response.

Hey, am I not a big girl now?

Hehe. Aih, this is life kan. It won't get any better, but you're getting stronger :)

No comments: