21 February 2020

Death is inevitable.

1. I think I had panic attack last night. My thoughts has consumed me. It drags me into a black hole. I suddenly feel so gloomy, too much death news, too much loss.

2. Cried on S, telling him I don't want to lose anyone. I sleep with tears, did not remember when and how did I fell asleep but S has been keeping me calm all night.

3. I have been going to and fro to hospital, mama is not in her best condition. Her liver has malfunction, they found cancer cell which might me lymphoma. It's depressing to look at her now.

4. It seems like we were surrounded by death. It has been approaching us from every corner, but mama's strong will to live had defeated the rest.

5. Stay strong, ma.


Semoga Tuhan berikan segala yang terbaik untuk mama.






No comments: